Roadmap to the End of Days
Demystifying Biblical Eschatology To Explain The Past, The Secret To The Apocalypse And The End Of The World
Is history a purposeful process with a beginning and an end, or is it a random series of events with neither purpose nor direction? If history is a guided process, are we near the end of the world?
Have we almost completed preparations for the End of Days? What will happen next? When? Are we backseat passengers in this journey, or are we in the driver’s seat?
Daniel Friedmann takes you on a journey to discover what is really going on with Biblical eschatology and the end of the world, and to then glimpse the future and ponder the role you will play in it.
History is a discipline that uses a narrative to examine and analyze a sequence of past events and to objectively postulate the patterns of cause and effect that determined them. Friedmann looks at history from the supernatural perspective. Every plan becomes suddenly evident when enough of it has played out. Have we reached the point in history where the Divine Plan of history is apparent?
Read Roadmap to the End of Days and discover what is really going on, then glimpse the future and ponder the role you will play.
In this book:
● Friedmann places world history within the context of the Divine Plan, allowing listeners to understand recent past and what is in store for the future.
● Learn about the Divine Plan structure in order to examine biblical history from a different perspective, with amazing accuracy. Why other experts who interpret the End of Days by deciphering prophecy alone may have it all wrong.
● Put the End of Days into context by examining parallel periods of history that have already occurred.
● Examining the revelations in scripture coherently and in sequence using the Divine Plan.
● Learn how the cosmic placement of events, both historical and present, reveals a pattern of the future.
● A bird’s-eye view of where we have been and where we might go in order to bring us to a new level of understanding and a further questioning of our human origins, purpose, destiny, and ability to alter the path to the future.